A short message close before the end of 2021.
We are finalizing a new build (X# 2.10). The installer is being tested in the team at this moment and will be made available to a selected group of testers next week.
Some of the highlights of this new build:
- We have added 2 new compiler options: /enforceoverride and /noinit
- Functions and procedures (including the Start function) now support the ASYNC modifier
- The compiler detects if you are using String2Psz() to initialize something that is not a local variable and produces a compiler error. This does not work !
- and more
Visual Studio integration
- Support for VS 2022 (in 64 bits mode)
- Support for Nuget Package References
- We have added some "lightbulb" messages to the editor
- Automatic insertion of XML comments when you type "///"
- Improved formatting in the editor
- Many fixes and small improvements
- Several changes to the DBFCDX and DBFNTX driver to make these faster in shared mode
- Many bug fixes
The (preliminary) what's new document can be downloaded from the page below.
| XSharp 2.10 what's new |
Popular 184.108.40.206 341.43 KB
We wish everybody the best for 2022 !